Skinner Aviation is a General Aviation FBO at the city-owned airport in Ashland, OR. Positioned at the southern end of the Rogue Valley, the Ashland airport is located in a beautiful setting, enjoys over 300 flyable days a year, and offers easy access to the town of Ashland, one of the most popular tourist destinations on the West Coast.
With friendly, knowledgeable staff, Skinner Aviation is pleased to offer pilots in transit:
* 100LL and Jet-A, either self-service (24/7) or by truck
* Tie-downs and transient hangars (by prior arrangement)
* Call-ahead for auto rentals
* Use of a comfortable pilots' lounge
* Free Wi-Fi and public computer and printer
* Repair and maintenance capabilities with emergency on-call service available