Our next generation 2800 Series GPUs achieve a remarkable 89% electrical efficiency to provide up to 2000W of power. Its cool running, switching-mode power modules provide massive amounts of stable, noise-free power from a 90-230 volt AC outlet. It will safely power the most delicate airframe systems with laboratory-grade DC without risk of costly damage to sophisticated avionics, instruments, or electronic equipment. This new generation GPU is designed as a practical alternative to large, expensive start carts, battery chargers, and other devices designed primarily to spin starter motors. Unique, ergonomic design features dual, removable cord/tool caddies.
This GPU includes the option of an integral BatteryMINDer®, the 3-stage continuous-duty charger that maintains, conditions, and desulfates lead-acid aircraft batteries (not for NiCad or lithium). The new CEC1 series BatteryMINDer offers improved diagnostic tools and modes that extend the life of your battery. Temperature-compensated output ensures precise charging under all conditions and will never over or under-charge. Desulfation restores full capacity and extends battery life. Our exclusive Airframe Interface Kit provides everything you need for use with FAA certified aircraft. Just hand the kit to your licensed mechanic to install and document with a simple airframe maintenance log entry.
* Dual digital output meters, volts & amps
* Overload alarm and auto-shutdown sequence
* Integrated BatteryMINDer charger, maintainer, conditioner
* For lead-acid batteries only (not NiCad or lithium)
* GPU output cable with AN2551 3-pin oval plug
* Removable cord/tool caddies
* Universal GPU Input: 90-230 VAC 10A 50-60Hz.
* BatteryMINDer Input: 120 Volt electrical systems only