6560 TT, 6050/5654 Phase IV PW 306B Engines on Partial JSSI, 35,000 Ft Ceiling, 2009 Paint & Refurbished
2017 Interior, Honeywell Primus 2000, 10 Pax & 4 Dedicated Crew Seats.
Avionics / Equipment
Digital Honeywell Primus 2000 Avionics Suite with Five Full-Color Multifunctional Displays
• Dual Honeywell RNZ-851 Navigation Units
• Honeywell HG2021GD GPS Receiver
• Dual Honeywell RCZ-833 Communication Units
• Dual Honeywell IC800C Integrated Avionics Computers
• Dual Honeywell HG2021AC Attitude Heading Reference Units (AHRU)
• Dual Honeywell DA-800 Flight Data Acquisition Units (FDAU)
• Dual Honeywell Radio Altimeters
• Honeywell RT-950 TCAS
• Dual Honeywell Air Data Computers
• Fairchild/L3 Cockpit Voice Recorder
• Allied Signal EGPWS
• JET PS-835C Emergency Power Supply
• Smith Industries WL-101 Standby Altimeter
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT & OPTIONS
DABS Anti-Skid System
Lieberman Flap Control
Cabin Information System
6,560 Hours Total Time Airframe
7,038 Total Landings
Engines / Mods / Prop
Pratt & Whitney PW306B PHASE IV
JSSI Engine Program
Serial Number: PCE-CD0231
6,050 Hours Total Time Since New
6,450 Total Cycles
Serial Number: PCE-CD0232
5,654 Hours Total Time Since New
5,975 Total Cycles
Interior / Exterior
2009 by New United Goderich.
Overall Matterhorn White Base with Las Vegas Gold, Black Velvet and Midnight Blue Accents.
New Carpet & Sidepanels by Carolina Jet (2017). New Interior by New United Goderich (2009).
Seating / Layout: 2+10 Executive VIP Configuration featuring a Forward Club Area, a Center Club Area and an Aft Executive Conference Area. There are two additional crew member seats (a Forward Jump Seat and a Forward Flight Attendant Seat).
Materials / Colors: Camel Cassi Leather with Biscuit Ultra Leather Headliner, Bravo Fawn Carpet, Satin Nickel Hardware and Lithe Tan Sheepskin Crew Seats.
Additional Amenities: Dual Executive Writing Tables in both Club Areas, Forward Right-Hand Full Galley (including oven), and a Forward Left-Hand Storage Cabinet. Aft Baggage Area located behind Aft Lavatory (accessible through both the lavatory area and externally).