We noticed you're using an unsupported browser which may result in limited or no functionality for portions of our website. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari for the best experience.
Nine (9) passenger executive configuration, with a jump seat. Forward four (4) place club, RH aft two (2) place club opposite LH three (3) place divan, includes a forward galley. New carpet - August 2020, Woodland Brown 1560.
Overall Matterhorn White with Fighter Blue and Jet Stream accent stripes completed by Stevens Aviation in Greenville, SC - June 2019.
Engines & APU on MSP Gold
PlaneView 280 Flight Deck
Full ARCS Pre-Buy - May 2019 at Gulfstream Appleton
Aircraft in Like-New Condition
CAMP Maintenance Tracking Program
No Known Damage History
INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE HISTORY:
• 1A Inspection complied with @ 442.3 hours; next due @ 942.3 hours
• 1A/2A Inspection complied with @ 442.3 hours; next due @ 1442.3 hours
• 1A/3A Inspection due @ 1500.0 hours
• 1A/2A/4A Inspection due @ 2000.0 hours
• 1C Inspection complied with June 2020; next due June 2021
• 1C/2C Inspection complied with March 2019; next due March 2021
• 1C/3C Inspection complied with July 2020; next due March 2023
• 1C/2C/4C Inspection complied with March 2017; next due March 2021
• MLG OVH due March 2031
• LH & RH Engine MPI ON CONDITION
• LH & RH Engine CZI ON CONDITION
*All aircraft loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number