We noticed you're using an unsupported browser which may result in limited or no functionality for portions of our website. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari for the best experience.
TEXTRON FINANCIAL CORPORATION (TFC) IS SOLICITING BIDS FROM U.S. INDIVIDUALS AND BUSINESS ENTITIES ONLY ON THE AIRCRAFT DESCRIBED BELOW. NO BIDS FROM NON-U.S. INDIVIDUALS OR BUSINESS ENTITIES WILL BE CONSIDERED OR ACCEPTED. BIDS IN U.S. DOLLARS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON AN AS-IS, WHERE-IS BASIS, UNTIL 5:00 P.M. C.D.T., Tuesday, April 27, 2021. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS AND TO BID OURSELVES. AIRCRAFT ARE SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE OR WITHDRAWAL FROM THE MARKET WITHOUT NOTICE. YOUR BIDS SHOULD BE EXECUTED BY AN INDIVIDUAL AUTHORIZED TO BIND YOUR COMPANY.
THE WINNING BIDDER WILL BE NOTIFIED PROMPTLY. APPLICABLE SALES OR USE TAX WILL BE ADDED TO PURCHASE PRICE, UNLESS TFC IS FURNISHED WITH AN APPLICABLE TAX EXEMPT CERTIFICATE. SATISFACTORY FINANCIAL ARRANGEMENTS MUST BE MADE WITHIN FORTYEIGHT (48) HOURS OF NOTIFICATION OR BID MAY BE VOIDED. ALL PURCHASE FUNDS MUST ORIGINATE DIRECTLY FROM THE BANK ACCOUNT OF THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER.
Avionics / Equipment
Garmin GNS-530A GPS with Class B TAWS
Dual Collins VHF 20 Comms
Collins APS-80 Autopilot
Dual Garmin NAV 20 Nav Radios
Dual TDR-90 Transponders
Collins FCS-80 Flight Director
Universal UNS-1K FMS
Collins ALT 50 Radar Altimeter
Honeywell N1 DEEC
Garmin GDL-69 XM Weather
AFTT: 8,256.2 hrs / 6,009 Cycles
MAJOR Landing incident in March 1995. Repairs accomplished. (337 Form and REPAIRS: logbook entry available upon request).
Repair on fuselage skin aft of the entry door in December 2012. (337 form and logbook entry available upon request).
Keith Freon Air Conditioning
Engines / Mods / Prop
LH ENGINE TSMPI/CZI: 288.4 hrs / 164 Cycles (done in 2013)
RH ENGINE TSMPI/CZI: 376.4 hrs / 203 Cycles (done in 2013)
LH ENGINE TSN: 7,958 hrs/ 5,863 cycles
RH ENGINE TSN: 7,137.7 hrs/ 4,112 cycles
NOTE: RH Engine (SN P75189-C) was converted from a TFE731-3-1F (Jetstar Configuration) to a
TFE 731-3-1G (Westwind Configuration) in 1997 at 2,773.1 Engine Total Time.
Interior / Exterior
EXTERIOR: Matterhorn White base with Las Vegas Gold and Deep Black accent striping. (2014)
INTERIOR: Tan leather seating for 8 in an executive configuration with forward RH 3 place divan, single LH seat, and aft 4 place club arrangement. LH forward galley with maple burl cabinetry. Light brown carpeting. Flushing aft lav. Most of interior removed but available with the aircraft. (Seating refurbished in 2015)
DOCUMENTS: Weight & Balance available. Airworthiness Certificate and POH are not present.
Airframe and Engine logbooks are available however it appears that logbook 3 is missing from time period of 1999 to 2006 - 4,593.1 AFTT to 6,665.6 AFTT.
• Fuselage is faded and numerous areas of surface corrosion.
• Missing panels on top of fuselage.
• LH wing has surface and intergranular corrosion and multiple fuel leaks.
• RH wing has surface corrosion and multiple fuel leaks.
• LH and RH brakes are leaking.
• Main and nose tires are dry rotted.
• RH aileron missing outboard static wick.
• All landing gears have rusted hardware and rod ends.
• All removeable bulkheads in cargo bay and aft of APU are removed.
• LH and RH thrust reversers have surface corrosion and rusted hardware and
• LH thrust reverser is missing panel on outboard side.
• Both engines have numerous areas of light surface corrosion on inlets.
• Seat tracks have excessive surface corrosion.
• Sand/debris at cabin door entrance.
• Cabin headliner missing.
• Cockpit side panels mildewed and missing interior panels.
• Two instruments missing.
• Panel aft of CVR panel is missing on cockpit center pedestal.
• Mildew in cabin.
• Throttle/thrust reverser levers in cockpit are rusted.
• Windshield wipers have rusted hardware.
• Lavatory is all apart and missing parts.
• RH nose avionics bay is missing a component from the tray aft of the gyros.
• Additional pictures available upon request.
LOCATIONS: Aircraft: Ft. Lauderdale, FL (KFXE)
Logbooks: Wichita, KS (TFC Office)
NOTE: Bids submitted as “subject to inspection” will not be accepted.
*All aircraft loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number