1979 Beechcraft Baron 58 Estate Sale. Sharp looking. Well-maintained. Same owner since 1981. Very low time airframe; 2232 TT. Engine time 778 hours since overhaul. Always hangered. Complete logs. Dual controls. Large fuel tanks; 200 gallons total fuel capacity; 194 usable. Hartzell 3 Blades props. Color radar. Looks great inside and out. Great value for an excellent aircraft.
Private seller – estate sale.
- Airframe Total Hours: 2232 (Super low time US aircraft)
- Very clean, always hangered.
- All records to new.
- De-ice boots, alcohol windshield and props.
- Total fuel capacity 200 gallons; 194 usable.
Interior / Exterior
- Seating in executive club configuration.
- 6 person seating.
- Executive folding table.
- Interior in very good condition.
- Windows are very clear.
- Paint in great condition.
- Annual Expired September 2017.
- Complete logs.
- Private seller – estate sale.