1980 Cessna 414A - 7545 TT, 1466 / 902 SMOH, 800 IFCS, HSI, Garmin 430 GPS, Color Radar, Radar Altimeter, 8 Seats, K-Ice, Air-Conditioning, Part 135 Maintained, Nice Cosmetics!
Avionics / Equipment
800 IFCS Auto Pilot with Altitude Alert and Pre-Select
Cessna ARC IG-832 Slaved HSI
Garmin 340 Audio Panel featuring an Intercom and 3 Light Marker Beacons
Garmin 430 GPS with Terrain Feature Enabled
King KX-155 Nav / Com
King KI-209 VOR / Glideslope Indicator
Dual Cessna ARC R-446A ADF featuring an RMI
Cessna 400 Transponder
RDR-2000 Color Radar
King KRA-10A Radar Altimeter
Known Ice featuring Full De-Ice Boots, Hot Props, Pilot Side Heated Windshield.
Fuselage Ice Protection Plates
Heated Pitot / Static Ports
Ice Detection Light
Factory Air Conditioning
(3) Blade McCauley Propellers with De-Ice Boots
11.0 Cu. FT Oxygen System
Engine Fire Protection System
Gross Weight Increase to 7,105 LBS
Maintained to Part 135 Specifications
ADDITIONAL OUTSTANDING FEATURES:
Wing Tip Strobes
Dual Retractable Landing Lights
Handheld Fire Extinguisher
Individual Reading Lights
Individual Ventilation Outlets
Interior / Exterior
EXTERIOR: White over Bright Blue featuring Platinum Accents – (New in 2013)
• Designer Custom Khaki Leather utilizing a color coordinated headliner and harmonizing side panels. (New in July of 2013)
• 8 Seat Configuration – The rear cabin features (5) seats with headrests along with a 6th belted potty seat.
• There are two executives pull out tables with cup holders located in the rear cabin club seating configuration.
• The aft cabin features custom cabinetry for additional storage and refreshment bar amenities.
• MAPCO Coffee Warmer
• Forward Hardwood Cockpit Cabin Dividers