TT= 9516 / Rt&Lft Eng 1192 hrs SFOH, 0 Time 08/'97 / Rt & Lft Props 10 hrs SPOH
*** One of a Kind! ***
T303 Was The First All-New Production Twin Built by Cessna In Over a Decade. Crew: One, Five Passengers, Length: 30 ft 5 in, Wingspan: 39 ft 0+1⁄2, Height: 13 ft * 4 in, Wing Area: 189.2 sq ft, Airfoil: NACA 23017 (root), NACA 23012 (tip), Empty Weight: 3,581. lb, Gross weight: 5,000/5,150 lb, Fuel capacity: 155 US gal, Continental TSIO-520-AE/LTSIO-520-AE Turbocharged Air-Cooled 250 hp Each, 2,000 Hour TBO! As Mentioned, A Rare Airplane! 3-Bladed McCauley Counter Rotating Constant-Speed Propellers.
* Maximum Speed: 249 mph at 18,000 ft (5,500 m)
* Cruise Speed: 226 mph at 20,000 ft (6,100 m) (max cruise, 71% power)
* Stall Speed: 71.5 mph (CAS), Flaps Down, Power Off
* Range: 1,174 mi Econ Cruise at 10,000 ft (3,000 m) 45 min Reserves
* Service Ceiling: 25,000 ft (7,600 m)
* Rate of Climb: 1,480 ft/min (7.5 m/s)
* Takeoff Distance From 50 ft (15m): 1,750 ft (530 m)
* Landing Distance From 50 ft (15m): 1,450 ft (440 m)
* 5175 LBS GW
* 3581.60 LBS EW
* 1593.4 0LBS UL
* PMA 8000g Bluetooth Flight Mate
* Garmin GNC 255 Nav/Com
* Garmin GI 275 HSI
* Garmin GNC 375 WAAS Navigator
* Garmin GTR 225 Com
* Garmin GNX GNX 375 Xpnder Coupled With
* Sperry 3 Way Auto Pilot & ADS-B In/Out
* Bendix Radar Map
NOTE'S: Please check the Logbooks provided in this listing.
Logbooks, Airworthiness Reports, and Damage History Records are Listed in This Ad.
DISCLAIMER: Cable Aircraft Sales / Foothill Aircraft Sales tries to represent aircraft accurately. Even though we try our best to be accurate with our advertisement and descriptions, the descriptions we provide are not guaranteed to be accurate. All our aircraft are subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn from the market without notice. The buyer must accept complete responsibility to ensure that the aircraft, and its components, are as listed.
*All aircraft loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number