Southeast Aero performs quality maintenance for General Aviation Aircraft. Our fully-trained, professional crew includes 16 technical staff, 9 with Inspector Authorization (IA) ratings, many with specialized engine and airframe training. We are a factory-authorized Service Center for Cirrus Design, Cessna Single Engine, Extra Aircraft, and Diamond Aircraft, though we frequently take care of other models.
Our Avionics Repair Station, first established in 1982, has installation and troubleshooting capabilities, and specializes in Garmin, Avidyne, STEC, and Aspen products. We are a dealer for most major avionics manufacturers.
We have extensive experience in composite repairs and painting.
Our focus is on complete, quality service. You won't find greasy handprints on your cowl and upholstery here. We have a clean, new customer courtesy car available and we'll even help you with reservations in the area. Services Available Include:
• Annual Inspections
• Pre-Purchase Inspections
• Routine Maintenance and Service
• Fuel Injection System Set-Up
• Electrical Troubleshooting and Repair
• Hydraulics and Landing Gear Service and Repair
• Air Conditioning Service (Both R12 and R134A)
• Corrosion Treatment and Prevention
• Sheet Metal Repairs
• Composite Repairs
• Paint Maintenance and Repairs
• Engine Changes
• Avionics Installation and Upgrades
• Aircraft Weighing
• Fabric Repair