- 3 bedrooms 2-1/2 baths, 1,688 sq. ft. home.
- located on Chesapeake Ranch Airport (MD50) in Calvert County, Maryland
- a short commute to Patuxent Naval Air Base -- even closer to numerous aviation contractors, defense contractors and other employers in the vicinity.
- attached 44' wide x 39' deep hangar
- paved 2,500 foot well-maintained runway. Lighted (pilot controlled).
- sizable living room has a wood burning fireplace and big picture window
- kitchen provides generous counter space and storage
- delightful screened porch overlooking the airpark -- great view and pleasant breezes
- the large unfinished basement has a woodstove and is perfect for storage, workshop and more
- two standard garage doors on the back side of hangar allow enclosed parking for two full-sized cars
- community also boasts 2 Chesapeake Bay private beaches, one lake beach, playground, basketball courts and more
- minutes away from picturesque Solomon's Island with great boating, fishing, historic tours, and Chesapeake seafood restaurants
- has not been occupied during the Coronavirus pandemic
- "move-in ready" so you can take possession promptly!!
*All loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number