Avionics / Equipment
- Dynon Sky View
- Dynon EMS D-120
- Transponder Narco 150
- Kx 165 NavCom
- Ky 96 A Com.
- Garmin GPS 400 ILS Cert.
- Dual Intercom
- Angle of Attack Advanced Flight Systems
- Auto Pilot
- Marker Beacon
- Vertical Compass Front and Rear
- Precision Airspeed Indicator
- Dynon EFIS 100
- Vertical Card Compass
- Electric Turn and Bank
- Rate of Climb
- Manifold Pressure
- Oil Pressure
- Oil Temp.
- Spar modification completed using T-34 Spar Corp Alternate Means of compliance to AD 2001-13-18R1. See aircraft log book for detail.
- Painted June 1991. Authentic Mexican Air Force colors of 201 Squadron
- Smoke System
- Cleveland Wheel and Brakes
- Grimes Strobe System: Wing tips, Tail, and Belly
- Dual Gill 6 volt batteries = 24V
- GUN SIGHT OPERATIONAL
*All aircraft loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number