Stearman Project and much much more
In an effort to get out of aviation I am selling all my Stearman parts that I have been collecting over the last 50 years.
I have one Stearman Project with new wing and center section kits, new stringers (top, bottom and sides), including 4 different engines: Two 300 Lycomings, one R-985 PNW and one 440 horse Wright Engine.
I have everything from carburetors, magnetos, governors, enough wing hardware for two airplanes, several stabilizers, front and back cockpit cowling, two to three firewalls, new old stock landing gear, tons of wheel and brake parts, landing gear scissors, all kinds of motor mounts for the engines, several BT-13 dishpans, hundreds of fuselage clamps, a multitude of instruments, extra wheels, one 2D-30 prop, one windshield, complete sets of Cobain Struts plus extras, complete set of N-Struts, complete set of flying wires, elevators, front and back throttle quadrant, new wood wing kits, two fins, one fuel tank, seats, front and back sticks, all rudder/tail wheel cables and complete trim tab setup. Gear leg farings and many faring attachments.
I have everything from:
* enough wing hardware for two airplanes
* several stabilizers
* front and back cockpit cowling
* two to three firewalls
* new old stock landing gear
* tons of wheel and brake parts
* landing gear scissors
* all kinds of motor mounts for the engines
* several BT-13 dishpans
* hundreds of fuselage clamps
* a multitude of instruments
* extra wheels
* One 2D-30 prop
* one windshield
* complete sets of Cobain Struts plus extras
* complete set of N-Struts
* complete set of flying wires
* front and back throttle quadrant
* new wood wing kits
* two fin assemblies
* one fuel tank
* front and back sticks
* 2 complete sets of rear rudder pedals
* all rudder/tail wheel cables
* complete trim tab setup.
* Gear leg farings and many faring attachments.
* Stearman wing envelopes
* Some covering supplies (Stits polyfiber)
* This is just a small sampling off the Stearman parts I have
* We are only selling Stearman parts not everything on the shelves are Stearman parts
* You can make arrangements to view Stearman parts by flying into the Auburn Airport KAUN
* Please send check or money order.
*All aircraft loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number