1979 Cessna 182Q, Only 5000TT, 1507 SMOH, Clean Airframe.
Why Is It 182's Hold Their Value For Years?
1. You can put 4 adults with full 90 gals fuel.
2. You can fly 600 mi (1249 lb. useful).
3. Do all this on a hot 85° day.
4.The only single place plane Cessna is still making (new $600K)
5. How about it comes with 2 doors & EZ to get in.
6.Or is it NOVA's price, so low on good clean aircrafts .
7. Just may be all the above! see both at KLNA airport
Avionics / Equipment
Dual KX-155 Nav/Com
Garmin 400 GPS
iPad With Garmin Pilot
5000 Hours Total Time
Why Is It 182's Hold There Value For Years?
1. You Can Put 4 Adults With Full 90 Gallons Fuel?
2. You Can Fly 600 Miles With 1249 Lb. Useful Load
3. Do All This On A Hot 85 Degree Day
4. It The Only Single Place Plane Cessna Still Being Made (New $600,000) Or Is It Nova's Price, So Damn Low On Good Clean Aircraft
6. Just May Be All The Above!
Engines / Mods / Prop
All Cylinders In High 70's
470-U 230 HP
Interior / Exterior
Just Completed, Back Reclining Seat For Sleeping Ask For Pick's
Front Articulating Seat