We noticed you're using an unsupported browser which may result in limited or no functionality for portions of our website. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari for the best experience.
• Last overhaul in March 2007 to perform Lycoming 569A crankshaft serviceability S.B.
• Engine disassembled, inspected and repaired due to prop strike in December 2016.
• Flown 307.8 hours in 2019, 237.1 hours in 2020 and 218.7 hours in 2021.
• Cylinder compression tests performed during last annual in April 2022: #1 - 72/80, #2 - 70/80, #3 - 75/80, #4 - 76/80, #5 - 71/80, #6 -70/80.
• Complete logbooks.
• At Chandler Municipal Airport (KCHD)
*All aircraft loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number