We noticed you're using an unsupported browser which may result in limited or no functionality for portions of our website. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari for the best experience.
One of the best equipped Cessna P210N's that can be found. Meticulous owners that have kept the plane in top working condition with great avionics and backups.
Avionics / Equipment
- Aspen glass panel: PFD 1000, MFD 1000 Completely independent AHRS for total redundancy, MFD 500. Approach plates, XM weather, Synthetic vision, Terrain awareness on all units. Back up batteries on each unit with a large battery on the MFD 1000. EA 100 autopilot analog/digital interface. Autopilot switch for PFD 1000 to MFD 1000.
- Speed Brakes
- Factory Air Conditioning
- Field electric inflatable door seals
- KFC 200 autopilot
- Garmin 530W navigator
- PS Engineering 8000B Audio panel
- KY 196 com 2
- KHS 81 Nav 2
- King DME
- Garmin 330 ES Transponder with ADS-B out compliance
- JPI EDM 830 total engine monitor
- BAE-28 Turbo Alternator backup
- Artex 406 ELT new at 4601.2
- Intercom plug ins for each of the 6 seats
- Flint long range tip tanks
- Totally Deiced. New boots 1/23/2014
Engines / Mods / Prop
- 94 Hours Since Top Overhaul
- GAMI injectors
- Riley Intercooler
- Pressurized Mags
- Dual vacuum pumps with cooling shrouds
Interior / Exterior
Leather interior 9/10
24 Month 11/2019
Nose gear trunnion failure incident with nose gear collapse upon landing at Lansing, Michigan on October 30, 2016. Took to one of the top Cessna 210 repair facilities, Tennessee Aircraft Services, and had the repairs completed above initial spec with updated trunnion. We think any mechanic that would review these repairs would be impressed. Owners are very meticulous and have kept the plane in top working condition with great avionics and backups.
*All aircraft loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number