We noticed you're using an unsupported browser which may result in limited or no functionality for portions of our website. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari for the best experience.
* PFD - Dual Garmin G5s w/Flight Director/HSI/TAS/Density Alt/Wind/OAT
* Audio Panel - Garmin GMA 345 w/Bluetooth & USB-A Outlet
* GPS/NAV/COMM - Garmin GTN 750 w/HSI on G5
* GPS/NAV/COMM - Garmin GTN 650 w/King OBS
* Transponder - Garmin GTX 345 w/ADS-B In/Out for Weather & Traffic on the GTNs and your Tablet
* Engine Monitor - JPI EDM 930 w/Remote Auxiliary Display
* Autopilot - Garmin GFC 500 w/Flight Director and Auto Trim
* Micro AeroDynamics Vortex Generators
* Knisley Welding STC'd Exhaust
* Whelen Wingtip Strobes
* Precise Flight Pulselite System
* Rosen Sun Visors
* B.A.S. Inc. 4-Point Inertia Reel Front Harnesses
* Precise-Flow Wemac Nozzle Air Vents
* 6-Port 76 Cubic Ft Oxygen System (masks/cannulas not included)
* 80 Gallons Useable Fuel and 1500# Useful Load
5065 TTSN - California Airplane for all but its first two years. Hangared, and it shows!
Click on "Documents / Logbooks" tab above for printable spec sheet / photo pack. Logs coming.
Engines / Mods / Prop
ENGINE: 350 SFRM (Continental TSIO-520-C2 / 285HP / 1400 TBO / July 2008)
PROPELLER: 145 SPOH L (McCauley D3A32C88-QR / Three Blade / American Prop Nov 2011)
Interior / Exterior
INTERIOR: Beige Geometric Pattern Fabric Seating with Vinyl Seatbacks and Matching Side Panels. Complimenting Carpet and Headliner. Belardi Interiors, 2001.
EXTERIOR: Overall Matterhorn White with Mist Green and Kelly Green Highlight Colors. American Aircraft Painting, 1994. Exceptional Gloss. All Windows in Very Good Condition.
This Turbo Charged Passenger Model 206 has lived in California since 1970. It has full Garmin Avionics and a JPI 930 in a Custom Metal Panel, all done by Signature Flight Support in Fresno, CA.
Annual Inspection Accomplished January 2023
Static System and Transponder Checks Accomplished March 2022
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE TO VERIFY ALL INFORMATION TO HIS/HER SATISFACTION
*All aircraft loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number