* 1947 Ercoupe 415-CD w/ 3300 Total Time & 11 Hours Since C-85-12F Overhaul!
* All Log Books, Airworthiness and any Damage History Reports are in this Listing
* Sky-Tec Starter, Spin-On Oil Filer, Odyssey Dry-Cell Battery, Main Gear Spacer Modification,
* Prior STC for O200A, /EI EGT/CHT, Gross Weight Increase, Sky Beacon ADS-B
* Pivoting Main Gear for Cross Wind Take-Off & Landing
* Certified as a LSA & Normal Category Aircraft - GW= 1320lbs
* Ercoupes Military History - Takeoff of America's first "rocket- assisted" fixed-wing
aircraft, an Ercoupe fitted with a GALCIT developed solid propellent JATO
booster with a thrust of 28 pounds force (125 N) March Field, Ca. Three model 415-C
aircraft were procured by the United States Army Air Forces for use during World War II.
NOTE'S: Please check the 'Service Logs' provided in this listing.
Logbooks, Airworthiness Reports, and Damage History Records are Listed in This Ad.
Disclaimer: Cable Aircraft Sales / Foothill Aircraft Sales tries to represent aircraft accurately. Even though we try our best to be accurate with our advertisement and descriptions, the descriptions we provide are not guaranteed to be accurate. All our aircraft are subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn from the market without notice. The buyer must accept complete responsibility to ensure that the aircraft and its components are as described.
*All aircraft loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number