- Lycoming IO540 K1G5
- Engine serial #: L-17530-48A
- SMOH: 170 with 6 new cylinders by Aircraft Specialties
- TBO: 2,000 hours
Interior / Exterior
Extended Wing Tips with aux fuel
- Long Range Fuel – 82 Gallons total
- Slotted Electric Flaps
- Large Ventral Strake
- Extended Rudder
- Split Lower Cowling (easy removal)
- Hand Pump Emergency Gear Extension
- All Service Bulletins Complied with
- Cabin Heat & Defrost
- Glasair Tow Bar
- MATCO Heavy Duty Brakes
- Custom Leather Interior
- Custom Canopy Cover and
Cowling Plugs With N Number
I just personally flew this stunning Glasair from Atlanta, GA to Arlington, WA (2000 nm). It flies beautifully, the engine runs smooth and the the fuel burn was about 13 gph. The current owner has changed his mission and is buying a four seat aircraft.
It was Finished by Performance 1 Aviation in Mesa, AZ who flew the first 40 hours by one their test pilots. This Glasair needs nothing and is completely up to date with all of the latest modifications and SB's complied with.
NO TRADES PLEASE! Professional Training and Delivery available after the sale but not included in the sales price.