1. Glasair lll: Fresh Annual (16 Nov 22); 325 hp, Ly-Con IO-540 w/GAMI injectors; Flown approximately 50 hrs. annually (mostly X-Country). Notice the added "Dorsal Fin" underneath rear of fuselage and enlarged rudder for extra stability and easier spin recovery).
2. IFR Certified; Fully Aerobatic; 225 kts. TAS @ 15 gph @ 11,000 msl; 78 gallons usable fuel.
3. Aspen Avionics EFD 1000 pdf: S-TEC coupled & altitude hold autopilot; JPI EDM-740 6 cylinder engine management system.
4. Garmin 430 WASS Certified GPS; King 165 flip/flop nav/com (recently rebuilt); Garmin 696 w/GXM 40A Smart Antenna with weather; Sporty JD-200 Transceiver; 2 Bose noise attenuating headsets (A20).
5. Garmin GMA 342 Audio Panel; Garmin GTX 345 ADS-B Transponder; Artex ME 406 ELT.
6. Optional Large Slotted electric flaps; Wingtip extensions; G-meter; Pilot side Hooker Harness; Mechanical fuel pressure gauge; New windshield; Kennon custom aircraft cover; Freshly changed oil in DUAL PUMP landing gear system; Piper External Power single plug receptacle, with PEP jumper cables.
7. Cylinder Press: #1-78/80 #2-78/80 #3-79/80 #4-80/80 #5-78/80 #6-79/80
*All aircraft loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number