We noticed you're using an unsupported browser which may result in limited or no functionality for portions of our website. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari for the best experience.
• Audio Panel: PS engineering PMA8000B (has play back and music input)
• Com/Nav #1: Garmin GTN 650
• Com/Nav #2: Garmin SL30
• VOR/LOC/GPS: Aspen PFD
• back up attitude: GI 275
• Autopilot: STEC 30 w/ alt hold and GPSS thru Aspen
• Traffic Alert: GTX345 tied into Aspen, GTN, and Audio panel
• Transponder: Garmin GTX 345 ADSB in/out
• Engine Analyzer: JPI EDM 900 engine analyzer. Replaced all factory gauges MP, FF, and RPM(tach) installed as backups.
• Chronometer: Davtron M800 digital chronometer
• 2x 2 plug USB ports
• Pilot and copilot yoke PTT switches
6980TT Complete Logs
• Gross Weight: 2,575 lbs.
• Useful Load: 960 lbs.
• Fuel Capacity: 52 US gals
MSCs maintained with upgrading over simply maintaining always in mind.
Engines / Mods / Prop
• Engine: Lycoming IO-360-A1A, 200 HP w/ roller tappets
• 1,742 Hrs Since Factory Reman; 2,000+ hour TBO
• Factory Reman'd engine installed: 11 APRIL 2009
This aircraft does not sit!
• Last annual compression readings: #1 78, #2 76, #3 75, #4 76
Oil changed every 25-40 hours always used Camguard
• Left magneto replaced with Surefly: 2019
• Right magneto OH'd 19Jun2021 @ 1693.1 hours SMOH
• Propeller: Top Prop: HC-Propeller HC-2CYR-1BFP/F7497 Two blade constant speed propeller
• 1280 Hours SNEW, installed 21 MAY 2013
• 160 hrs Prop IRAN'd (new type grease) 20SEP2020
Dynamically Balanced on reinstall
Interior / Exterior
Memory foam seats w/ gray tweed fabric. Some plastic is cracking around screws etc. Seats have no holes or rips, carpet is in good condition.
Windows are CLEAR, has shoulder straps, Pilot yoke rewrapped, airframe grab bar wrapped, USB floorboard lighting added, pulse demand oxygen system with portable tank, tow bar, aircraft cover, custom metal chalks, ALL LEDs, repainted in 2016, hangered, Ceramic coated, BRIGHT WIDE LED landing light.
Overhead pilot and copilot directional spot lights
Overhead mid-cabin switchable light
Overhead cabin speaker
ARI Engine Cowl Closure:
Horizontal Tail Root Fairings
Aileron Gap Seals
Flap Gap Seals
Aileron and Flap Hinge Fairings
Disc Brake Caliper Rotation
Dorsal Fin Vertical Seal
• Excellent maintenance history with Mooney service centers
• Sky-Tec lightweight high-torque starter installed 2020
• Plane Power alternator installed 2020
• New down lock block installed 2021
• Wheel well and Johnson bar boot socks replaced 2021
• All Tires and Tubes replaced at annual 2021
• Brake pads/linings replaced at annual 2021
• Exhaust OH'd at annual 2019
• K&N Filter installed 2021
• Fine wire plugs installed 2021
• Gasket seals replaced 2021
• Manual gear, Flaps, and step
• Inspection: Annual inspection due by 01/31/2022
• IFR recertification due: Will be recertified by end of OCT
• Logbooks: All logs continuous and complete
*All aircraft loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number