We noticed you're using an unsupported browser which may result in limited or no functionality for portions of our website. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari for the best experience.
Firewall Forward Modification Which Provides 252 Performance, Custom STC Panel With Avidyne Avionics, Certified To 28K, Monroy Long Rangel Fuel (105 Gal/1200 NM), Dual ALT/Vacuum/Traffic, ADS-B In/Out.
Avionics / Equipment
- Custom Instrument panel designed by KNR INC (337).
- Avidyne IFD 540 - Dual Touch/Knob Screen, - GPS/NAV/COM/Traffic Display/Synthetic Vision, GPSS roll steering, fully coupled.
- Avidyne AXP 340 - Mode S Transponder - ADSB Out.
- Avidyne MLB 100 - ADSB IN - FIS-B Weather, TIS-B & ADSB-R Traffic.
- Avidyne TAS 610 - Active Traffic System and TAS 1⁄2 3ATI Traffic Display with Voice Notification.
- BF Goodrich WX900 Stormscope Lightning Display.
- PS Engineering 8000B - audio panel with marker beacon and Bluetooth connectivity.
- JPI EDM 900 Graphic Engine Monitor with all engine parameters, replaced all analog gauges.
- King KCS‐55A Electric Slaved HSI/KI‐256 Flight Director/KG-102A.
- King KFC‐150 Autopilot - 2-axis with altitude hold.
- King 297B Altitude Preselect and Vertical Rate Control.
- GDC 31 Roll Steering Converter.
- King KX-165 Nav/Com w/glideslope.
- Davtron M800 Digital Clock.
- 4 place headphone jacks.
- Music/cell phone input jack.
- 12V USB power outlets (2).
2018 - New nose landing gear
2019 - New Michelin tires/tubes
2011 - New shock discs
Engines / Mods / Prop
- Engine: Continental TSIO 360 MB4B - vastly improved over original engine.
- 2018 - every item firewall forward was OH.
- Prop - McCauley 221 series w/new Hot Prop de-ice boots.
Interior / Exterior
- New leather seats in 2013; 2018 Spatial Saver lower interior panels, new carpet, refurbished upper panels, leather wrapped yokes.
- 1995 paint and thick windows, leading edge wear consistent w/ flight hours.
- Stainless steel exterior camlocks/screws.
- In 1995 this airplane was upgraded to a Mod Works Trophy 262 firewall forward mod to same performance, engine and cowl as a Mooney 252.
- 2018 OH included everything firewall forward and new custom avionics panel.
- Dual traffic - ADSB and Avidyne TCAD.
- Dual vacuum - engine driven vacuum pump and Aero Safe standby electric vacuum pump.
- Dual 80-amp alternators, one gear and one belt driven.
- The single cowl flap is operated by an infinite position Vernier cable, (no motor to burn out).
- New Vernier mixture and throttle cables (2018)
- Lasar Inc. Speed Mods: Low profile inner gear door, single piece fiberglass belly panel, Flap/Rudder/Elevator hinge covers.
- Pilot and co-pilot seats have adjustable lumbar support and are fully articulating.
- Rosen Sun Visors, thick window glass all around and Lasar Inc. Super Soundproofing/Insulation.
- Precise Flight Pulse lights and Precise Flight speed brakes.
- Feather Fill wing surfaces and wing root placed VOR antennas.
- Monroy long range tanks (104 gals usable/1200 nm range).
- Factory 4 place oxygen - New 2019 composite oxygen bottle.
- Reiff Turbo-XP preheat (oil/cylinders).
- Wing sight fuel gauges, wingtip recognition lights.
- Shock discs replaced in 2011.
- Hartzell lightweight starter in 2015.
- 12-volt external power outlet and external O2 fill port.
- DH = towing incident nose gear collapse, new nose gear repair
*All aircraft loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number