2016 Remos GXnXES LSA
LOW HOUR AIRFRAME! 186 Hours
Great for Cessna/High Wing lovers.
Not flying much anymore as you can tell, looking to sell it.
620 Useful Load
2 Owners. I had it for 90% of its life. I am a private pilot, only one who flew it when I owned it.
No major repairs
- Wheel Pant Replacement
- Flat Tire
Rotax 912ULS 158 Hours
TBO 1842 Hours left OR 8/2031
Annual Due 9/2024
BRS-7 Parachute Just repacked last year. Repack Due 10/2032
Don't fly much anymore and looking to get rid of it.
Hangered all its life, currently in Iowa KBRL
- Folding wings
- ROTAX 912 ULS 74kW / 100HP
- NEUFORM CR-3-65 3-Blade Propeller
- Garmin GPS aera796
- NAV/COM-Bundle GNC255A NAV/COM & pm8000BTi Audio Panel
- DYNON SkyView D700 7" screen in left panel
- DYNON SkyView D700 7" screen in right panel
- DYNON Mode-S Transponder SV-XPNDR-261
- DYNON SV-ADSB-470 ADSB-in module
- DYNON Autopilot for SkyView system
- BRS 7 LSA ballistic recovery system
- Tanis Heater
- Adjustable REMOS carbon seats (leather-fabric upholstery)
- Sun visors
- Floor carpets
- Additional air vents in windscreen
*All aircraft loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number