SKYOTE PROJECT • $19950.00 • ACCEPTING OFFERS • Skyote Project. SN-005
This is a project Skyote - Aeromarine Skyote, Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co. that has been stored in a heated hangar:
- Fuselage is welded and powder coated by Brad Davenport from Brighton, Colorado.
- Tailwheel is also installed.
- All four wings are assembled. One aileron is completed and one is 50% completed. The tail feathers
are all assembled.
- Landing gear which includes wheels, tires and brakes are included.
- Plan set is complete.
- Guidewires and fly wires are included.
- Wing struts are included.
- Turtleback work is started and pretty well along.
- Two gas tanks included.
- Propeller - Precision propeller Services of Greeley Colorado.
- O-235-L, crated, TSMOH - 0.00 time engine by Firewall Forward, available with or without the plane $19,999.00
Contact Jeff Constable , Owner - located Arvada, CO United States • Telephone: 303 668-7237 • Fax: (303) 432-2437 • Posted May 6, 2021 •
Contact Penny Andersen, Owner - located Longmont, CO - Telephone (303) 579-3397 or (303) 833-7058 -
*All aircraft loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number