NEARLY NEW 1946 Swift GC-1B. Full rebuild. 6hrs on 180 hp eng, prop, etc. Glass Panel, new interior, windows, wiring, 410 lbs with full fuel.
Avionics / Equipment
New Panel with Glass Instrumentation and the three basic steam gauges. (VFR only)
• Garmin GTX 327 Transponder
• Garmin 480 GPS, (WAAS, Nav - Com)
• Aspen Pilot PFD
• Electronics International MVP 50 EFIS
• Electric Trim
• Beechcraft Sundowner Yokes with PTT Switches
• Mounting Bracket for iPad Mini.
• Power Out Receptacle, (2 USB & 2 Cigarette Lighter Receptacles)
• All new wiring firewall to panel, etc. All new wiring marked and extensively diagramed.
• All new switches & breakers
• Vertical Card Compass
• Back up steam gauges: Airspeed & Altitude
Fiberglass Cowling, Buckaroo Wingtips, P51 Wheel Pants, Battery Access Door. Cleveland wheels and brakes. (New pads) Fiberglass Tail Fairing, Frog Fairing (Wing Fillet Fairing), 27 gallons in main tanks plus 9 gallon aux tank (3.5 hrs. plus reserve) Aux tank refurbished with new sender, wiring and gauge, etc. Weight Increase STC: 1970 Gross Weight, (Full fuel plus 410 lbs.) New Beacon with Whelen Power Module and flasher unit. All New Windows Tinted with UV protection. (One piece front windshield) New Aileron Cables, & Emergency Gear Cable, New Brakes, New Rear Wheel and Bearings, New Plugs, New Nav Balun Cable, Special-Built Tow Bar (Fits between mains). Plus tail wheel tow bar. Log Books Digitized. Extensive rebuild documents. Numerous Diagrams on CD. New Bruce’s Canopy Cover.
Engines / Mods / Prop
• Lycoming O-360 A1F6, (180 HP), 6 SMOH (Actually a Helicopter Engine with balanced crank.)
• McCauley C/S Prop & Governor - 6 SMOH,
• New Oil Cooler
• New Electric Boost Pump
• New Pressure Hoses and Fittings
• New Control Cables
• New Senders
• New Heat Muff
• Rebuilt Starter
• Rebuilt Alternator
• New Plugs
• New Motor Mount.
Interior / Exterior
New Interior with C150 Seats, (Everything is new)
• New [Hooker] Seatbelts.
• C150 Seats newly recovered in Red on White with Swift Logo.
• New Rugs.
• New side panels
• Air Scoops installed
• Hidden Cargo Net
• That clunky mechanical trim was removed and replaced by an electric trim on the panel.
This is a nearly new plane. I lost my cash flow and am out of money. Selling at a loss. (Over $63,000 invested)