1984 Thorp T-18, 180hp, Constant Speed Prop, 694TT A&E, 298 Since Teardown and NEW Prop, Very Nice, Always Hangared, KX155, KLX135A GPS/Com, KT76A, Intercom.
Avionics / Equipment
ENGINE: LYCOMING 0-360 AID, 180
hp, S/N L-1791-36.
PROPELLER: Hartzell Constant
Speed, Model HC-F2YR-IF, S/N
The Thorp has always been and is now kept in a heated hangar at the Kenosha, Wisc. Regional Airport (ENW). The first flight took place at ENW on 12-9-1984. After the annual inspection in 1999 by the FBO at ENW the FBO did not tie down the Tail before the FBO did their after inspection engine run-up. The tail lifted and the prop struck the ground. The engine was removed and was taken to G&N Aviation in Griffith, Indiana. The engine was disassembled and inspected. The engine was reassembled using new slick mags, new Lamar starter, rebuilt prop governor from Hartzell, new rod and main bearings, new oil pump gears, all new hardware and other miscellaneous parts. The engine was painted red and dynoed. The engine was installed on the Thorp with new Lord mounts and bolts. At this time a new Hartzell constant speed prop was installed. Total time on the Airframe was 398.0 hrs. at this time.
1. Total Time 694.4 hours airframe
2. Total Time SMOH O-360 180 HP 694.4, 298.4 Since Tear Down due to prop strike
3. Total Time on prop since NEW 298.4 hours
4. KT76A transponder, 24 month thru 6-17-2-18
5. KX155 navcom
6. KLX135A GPS/com
7. Navaid AP-1 wing leveler, tracks GPS
8. Intercom, Troll Avionics
9. Electronics International Engine Analyzer, Model SR-8A, CHT/EGT all cylinders
10. JPI-450 fuel scan: Gal/Hr., fuel used, fuel remaining.
11. ELT, Pointer Model 3000.
12. Wing Tip Strobes and Navigation Lights.
13. 29 Gal. Main Fuel Tank, 16 Gal. Aux tank.
14. Annual condition inspection current to 10-05-2016.
15. Aerobatics permitted by the FAA operating limitations. a) Stalls, Steep turns. b) Aileron Rolls (left & right). Hammer head stall. c) Loops.
16. Cruises at 195+ MPH IAS at 25/2500 power setting. 17. 1034 lbs. empty weight; 1800 lbs. max gross weight.
*All aircraft loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number