We noticed you're using an unsupported browser which may result in limited or no functionality for portions of our website. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari for the best experience.
Very clean, meticulously maintained, detailed experimental aircraft build. Built with service in mind.
Excellent condition. Approx. $60,000 investment in this build.
Always hangared. Never seen rain.
Will have a fresh annual inspection completed before transfer. Some transitional flight training will be provided. Walkthrough of annual inspection.
XLB conversion complete.
If this ad is up, the aircraft is still for sale. I will not respond to: is this still available?
Serious purchase inquires only.
I will not respond to builders seeking advice on aircraft builds of their own or people thinking about building an aircraft.
Avionics / Equipment
- Dynon D10 primary flight display (EFIS-D60)
- Bendix/King Skymap with updatable by card
- VDO engine instrumentation
- Innovate 360 dual fast response air/fuel ratio sensors (instantiatous reading of mixture)
- Radio ICOM 760 FlightLineFL-760
- Micro Air T2000 transponder
- XLB conversion complete
- Front suspension converted from bunged to rubber puck
- Aileron horns updated
- Controllable cowl flap
- Heat and fresh air
- ADS-B out, uAvioni (Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast)
- Electronic trim
- Dual brakes, dual control
- Dual fuel fuel pump
- Wing lockers, wheel pants
- Koger canopy sunshade
- Canopy secondary latch system
- Adjustable flaps
- Fuel burn (5.5 and 6 gallons per hour)
- Fuel capacity, 24 gallons
- Cruise speed 118-120mph
- Landing speed 70 mph
- Useful load 496 lbs.
- Always hangared - never seen rain
Engines / Mods / Prop
GM Corvair built to built to William Wynne specs
- 2700cc, 100 horsepower
- Converted to full fin cylinders
- Weseman 5th bearing conversion
- Weseman rear alternator
- Controllable oil cooler door (cold weather ops)
- Niagara oil cooler
- William Wynne dual ignition (points and electronic)
- Dual coil
*All aircraft loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number