This Caudron G4 SN 3048, built in September 1916, served with French squadron C.122 (equipped with a dozen of Caudron G4) during WWI and has been retired in August 1917.
- Original WWI aircraft with proved combat history
- World's ﬁrst mul-engine military airca type to enterin service in large scale (1915)
- Only two other exemplars preserved but in public collections
- The last prewar Caudron's design
- Very good ﬂying characteristcs
*All aircraft loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number