This Cessna 150M is IFR capable with dual G5's, a Garmin stack and updated panel. Annual completed in June of 2023 and engine and propeller overhauled in May of 2022. Aircraft is currently undergoing a 100 hr inspection. There is no known damage history or corrosion. This aircraft was brought to the south from Michigan where it was disassembled and made ready for a local flight club. The instrument panel was completely gutted and redone from scratch. There are no remaining old harnesses crammed in back of the new panel, it was a total rewire. Great flying aircraft. Main wheel pants are in the hangar and go with the aircraft.
1. Please have your financing ready - we are unable to hold an airplane or take a deposit "subject to financing"
2. Please have an inspector scheduled, we require buyers to inspect the airplane by a FAA licensed mechanic before purchase.
3. Come see the airplane and read the log books, your inspector is welcome to use our hangar after a sales contract has been agreed to and signed by Buyer and Seller, and a refundable deposit placed with an agreed escrow service.
4. We can send copies of specific events out of the log books, and we can scan the log books, as time permits.
5. The Sales agreement includes a Hold Harmless agreement - it is an AS-IS, where-is sale with all faults, subject to your pre-buy inspection.
6. The agreement covers common-sense items, like We are only the Broker and represent only the Seller and do not make any warranties as to anything. The Seller warrants clear title and nothing else.
7. If you are happy with the agreement, and place your refundable $ 10,000 deposit with an agreed escrow (it's refundable based upon your acceptance of your inspection), then we test fly it with you, and go to the pre-buy inspection step.
8. Price Discussions: The Seller has put thought into the price so that the airplane is attractive and competitive to similar offerings, and presents a compelling offering to Buyers.
9. You can email an offer at any time, but generally, the posted price, for the above reasons, short of an extraordinary circumstance, is the price. We love buyers to compare, compare, compare.
10. On the pre-buy, your inspector must return the airplane to us the way we gave it to the inspector. The seller is not obligated to fix "whatever your mechanic finds". You can walk away at any time. If there's a genuine issue that the seller agrees with, it can certainly be discussed.
11. After the inspection, if the inspection is satisfactory to you, you proceed to close and pay for the airplane.
12. Like buying a new car, proof of acceptable insurance is required prior to closing.
13. The escrow process is like buying a house- the escrow will check the title status at the FAA, collect the money, file the title transfer documents at the FAA, and pay the Seller
Avionics / Equipment
All new metal panel construction, powder coated and engraved.
Garmin GMA 340 Audio Panel
Garmin GNS 430W
Garmin GTX 330ES ADS-B out
Certified Electronic international engine monitor with new CIES fuel quantity sending units
Dual Garmin G5,s
Solid state controlled LED NuLite lighting
This Airframe is in great condition, paint 7 out of 10.
No known damage history.
Annual completed June 15, 2023
Currently in 100 hr inspection