We noticed you're using an unsupported browser which may result in limited or no functionality for portions of our website. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari for the best experience.
- PS Engineering audio panel/marker beacon with 4 place intercom, music input
- King KX155 Nav/Com with 209A indicator
- Century IIB Autopilot
- Garmin GI-106A indicator
- Garmin GTX345 with ADS-B IN/OUT
- Garmin GNS430WAAS GPS / COMM
- Electronics International EGT/Carb/CHT Temperature Gauge
- Electronics International Volt/Amp meter
- External antenna for hand-held radio
- Original complete logbooks
- Aircraft spent most of its life in Iowa
- Aircraft exported to Canada in 2012
- Aircraft imported back into the US in 2016
- Knots 2U flap, aileron, and stabilator gap seals
- Overhead fresh air vents with fan
- Radio Master Switch
- Electric pitch trim
- PTT both yokes
- AUX Power Plug
- Useful load: 814 lbs.
- Last Annual 1/9/2023
*** Buyer is responsible to determine the accuracy of the aircraft times, logbooks, damage history and equipment upon purchase of the aircraft. ***
Excellent aircraft for a flight school or for someone looking for a time builder.
Inquire for digital logbooks.
ALL FUNDS INCLUDING THE DEPOSIT WILL GO THROUGH ESCROW.
The Seller / Agent provides the aircraft information herein to assist buyers with their consideration. Efforts are made to be as accurate as possible but errors and omissions are possible. All Specifications, features, equipment, times, status and condition are Buyer's responsibility to verify prior to closing. Seller and Agent are not liable to provide equipment, features, inspections or any consideration from errors or omissions found after closing. Aircraft, equipment and prices are subject to change without notice and are subject to availability, prior sale and/or removal from market.
Need help buying or selling aircraft? Check out our services we offer: https://www.seitzaviation.com/
*All aircraft loans are subject to credit approval. Monthly payments
illustrated above are based on terms available to the highest qualified
candidates, and are subject to additional documentation fees, terms and
conditions. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and
is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. Currency Capital,
LLC utilizes its broad network of aircraft lenders to offer the most
competitive rates and terms available, for both businesses and consumers.
Commercial Financing may be provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans
made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number