A COMPELLING AND AUTHORITATIVE BOOK ON ADS-B SELECTION, INSTALLATION AND USE.
270 Pages with information found nowhere else. Make good decisions, avoid the gotchas, and misinformation on the web. Useful and important information you will not find with a web search.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE ADS-B THERE IS STILL MUCH TO LEARN
* Is your system certified and does it meet the Jan 1. 2020 requirements
* How to check the system is working properly and meets January 1 2020 requirements
* FAA surveillance of aircraft ADS-B performance and pilot notification
* Use of FIS-B and TIS-B capabilities and limitations
* Pros and cons of anonymous mode
* Your responsibility for keeping software up to date
* What the ATC controller sees.
* Understanding the free FAA web ADS-B report on your aircraft.
* Performance and impact of non-certified ADS-B equipped aircraft in the system
* Options and regulations if you already have ADS-B equipment installed but not meeting Jan 1, 2020 requirements
IF YOU NEED TO PURCHASE AND INSTALL ADS-B, MAKE
GOOD DECISIONS AND AVOID THE GOTCHAS
*1090 or UAT equipment, pros and cons
* Do you need Diversity option (top and bottom antenna)
* Anonymous mode available with 1090 only
* Requirements for experimental aircraft
* Gotchas if buying a new a (or used aircraft) claiming to be ADS-B equipped
* Discussion and details on specific equipment now on the market
* Interfacing with existing equipment in the aircraft
The author brings a unique blend of knowledge and experience to the task of explaining ADS-B. He is a retired engineer and owns a twin Comanche ADS-B equipped. The author volunteers with the FAA on ADS-B issues and is co-chair of the RTCA committee responsible for the FIS-B technical document on which the FAA bases the TSO requirements.
This book provides a single dependable factual source for ADS-B equipment selection, installation and use in an orderly and easy to understand format. The book also provides an overview of how the ADS-B system works and is well indexed and organized so the reader can select topics of interest.
More information on our web site "ADS-Bman.com"
I love questions; John 215-493-2249 ADSBmanJohn@AOL.com